Shineuri 2.5 quart nonstick ceramic copper saucepan
Color:2.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid
- ☞ Non - Stick Surface: Food slides right off. Cleaning is a breeze!
- ☞ Heat Distribution:The cookware adopts aluminum to provide quick and even heat distribution.
- ☞ Riveted handle: The stainless steel handles stay cool and comfortable, promoting firm hold.
- ☞ Induction Bottom: Works on gas, electric, induction, and ceramic glass.
- ☞ Cooking Ways: Excellent for soup, sauces, grains, pasta, and rice, boiling water and reheat foods, heating up canned veggies, or gravy. Suitable for 1 - 2 Person meal.
Nonstick Material makes food slide right off. - No oil and butter needed.
Clean up is a breeze - Just warm water and a sponge is all you need.
Stove-top & Oven use - Gas / Electric / Induction / Ceramic Glass
Cooking Way - soup, sauces, grains, pasta, and rice, boiling water and reheat foods, heating up a can of veggies, or gravy.
Perfect size for 1 -2 person meals.
Don't use it with harsh soaps, abrasives and any sharp objectives.
Don't cut food while it is in the pan.
After use, allow the pan to cool completely before washing.
Don't plunge a hot pan into cold water, as this can damage the pan and the non-stick surface.
2.5 QT. Saucepan with Lid x 1
- Shipping & Returns
Care & Notes
Cleaning by hand in soapy water is enough.
The pan must be cleaned each time it's used to remove the film of grease that can stay on the surface. If the pan is only wiped with a paper towel or rinsed in water, the film won't be fully removed and may cook the next time you use the pan: stains may appear.
Non-stick pans must not be cleaned with scouring powders or scouring pads. A nylon sponge is ideal for both the interior and exterior of the pan.