Shineuri 12 inch copper pan set,skillet,copper pan with lid-set of two
- Non-Stick Technology: The Copper Pan is engineered with aluminum nonstick technology, and it doesn't contain PFOA and PTFE, enough safe to use.
- ☞ Suitable for Many Stove Tops: Good for cooking with induction, gas, electric or ceramic glass stove-tops.
- ☞ Various Food to Cook: Oven safe up to 550℉ for pan. Maximum oven temperature for glass lid 350℉. With this Wok, you can broil, bake, stir fry, steam, saute, and fry.
- ☞ Great Capacity: The Wok Pan has a naturally concave shape and 12" diameter, suitable for cooking a big family sized meal.
- ☞ Convenient Feature: Our wok pan includes stainless steel handle and glass lid, it will could be a good assist for your cooking. You'll like it more and more when you used it more.
Dishwasher Safe & PFOA / PTFE free
Less Oil Or Butter Needed
Fast / Even Heating
Ceramic Infused Copper Wok Pan
Stove-top & Oven use: Induction / Gas / Electric / Ceramic
Cooking Way: Steam, Broil, Bake, Saute, Stir Fry and Fry
Don't use sharp knives or objects.
Don't cut food while it is in the pan.
After use allow the pan to cool completely before washing.Don't plunge a hot pan into cold water. doing so can damage the pan surface and it's non-stick ability.
- Shipping & Returns
Care & Notes
Cleaning by hand in soapy water is enough.
The pan must be cleaned each time it's used to remove the film of grease that can stay on the surface. If the pan is only wiped with a paper towel or rinsed in water, the film won't be fully removed and may cook the next time you use the pan: stains may appear.
Non-stick pans must not be cleaned with scouring powders or scouring pads. A nylon sponge is ideal for both the interior and exterior of the pan.