8 inch copper fry pan, nonstick omelet pans
- Non - Stick Surface: Food slides right off. Cleaning is a breeze!
- Durable and Heat Resistant: Oven safe up to 550 ℉. Lid to 350℉.
- Heat Distribution:The cookware adopts aluminum to provide quick and even heat distribution.
- Cooking Ways: Perfect for fry, stir - fry, grill, roast, steam, sauce, ect. such as fried eggs or grilled cheese. Suitable for 2 person meal.
- Induction Bottom: Works on gas, electric, induction, and ceramic glass.
Nonstick Material makes food slide right off. - No oil and butter needed.
PFOA / PTEF free - Safer and more healthy dinner to offer.
Clean up is a breeze - Just warm water and a sponge is all you need.
Stove-top & Oven use - Gas / Electric / Induction / Ceramic Glass
Cooking Way - fry, grill, roast, steam, sauce, ect. such as fried eggs or grilled cheese. Perfect for 2 person meal.
Don't use the pan with harsh soaps, abrasives and any sharp objectives.
Don't cut food while it is in the pan.
After use, allow the pan to cool completely before washing.
Don't plunge a hot pan into cold water, as this can damage the pan nonstick surface.
8” fry pan x 1
- Shipping & Returns
Care & Notes
Cleaning by hand in soapy water is enough.
The pan must be cleaned each time it's used to remove the film of grease that can stay on the surface. If the pan is only wiped with a paper towel or rinsed in water, the film won't be fully removed and may cook the next time you use the pan: stains may appear.
Non-stick pans must not be cleaned with scouring powders or scouring pads. A nylon sponge is ideal for both the interior and exterior of the pan.