Shineuri 2 quart nonstick stone saucepan
- Health Stone-Derived - The nonstick ceramic sauce pan is made of mineral-rich stone-derived, which has various trace elements, which can dissolve minerals in water, decompose weak alkaline minerals when heated.
- Nonstick, Ceramic Coating - Designed with nonstick ceramic coating which is PFOA and PTFE FREE, allowing you to cook your favorite meals safely and prevent the food from sticking on the pan.
- Lightweight, Fast Heat Conduction - The stone sauce pan have Lightweight body, easy to use. The pan adopt a thickened heating bottom, which conducts heat quickly and evenly.
- Visibility, Multipurpose - The lid is made of tempered glass, not fragile. Visual design for easy cooking. Nonstick 2 Quart Sauce pan is perfect for cooking/re-heating vegetables, sauces, pasta or soup.
- Easy to Clean and storage - The stone-derived nonstick sauce pan is very easy to clean, and it’s dishwasher safe. Also adopts suspensible hook design for easy storage. Suitable for Electric, Gas, Ceramic and Induction.
What is Stone-Derived Coating?
Enriched with 58 trace elements.
Dissolve minerals in water.
Alkaline food: release salt ions to alkalinize acidic foods.
Non-stick ceramic coating
Mineral-rich stone-derived materials
PFOA, and PTFE free
Stainless Steel Handle
Even and quick heating
Durable and long lasting
Our DUKE'S HOME nonstick ceramic saucepan is made of healthy stone-derived, which has various trace elements, which can dissolve minerals in water, decompose weak alkaline minerals when heated. The stone sauce pan’s nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Heavy-gauge sloped bottom heats evenly and makes stirring easier. Our 2qt nonstick saucepan is the perfect choice for the health of your family.
Care & Use : Wash the nonstick stone-derived saucepan with warm soapy water, and towel dry before first use. Do not use sharp knives or objects. Do not cut food while it is in the pan.
Care & Cleaning : After use, allow the sauce pan to cool completely before washing. Do not plunge a hot pan into cold water, as doing so can damage the pan surface and its non-stick ability. Avoid using steel wool, or any abrasive cleaning products. Rinse well in warm water and dry completely before storing.
- Shipping & Returns
Care & Notes
View all Copper cookware seasoning guide