SHINEURI 2 Quart Sauce Pan Nonstick Ceramic Saucepan with Lid & Stainless Steel Handle, Cooking for Soup, Stew, Sauce, Pasta & Reheat Food, Compatible for Induction, Gas, Electric & Stovetops (Black)
- ☞ NON - STICK SURFACE: Food slides right off. Cleaning is a breeze!
- ☞ DURABLE AND HEAT RESISTANT: Oven safe up to 500 ℉. Lid to 350℉.
- ☞ RIVETED HANDLE: The stainless steel handles stay cool and comfortable, promoting firm hold.
- ☞ INDUCTION BOTTOM: Works on gas, electric, induction, and ceramic glass.
- ☞ COOKING WAYS: Excellent for soup, sauces, grains, pasta, and rice, boiling water and reheat foods, heating up canned veggies, or gravy.
Nonstick Material makes food slide right off. - No oil and butter needed.
Ceramic coating infused with diamond particles - Heat faster than ordinary ceramic coating.
Clean up is a breeze - Just warm water and a sponge is all you need.
Stove-top & Oven use - Gas / Electric / Induction / Ceramic Glass
Cooking Way - soup, sauces, grains, pasta, and rice, boiling water and reheat foods, heating up a can of veggies, or gravy.
Perfect size for 1 -2 person meals.
Don't use with harsh soaps, abrasives and any sharp objectives.
Don't cut food while it is in the pan.
After use allow the pan to cool completely before washing.
Don't plunge a hot pan into cold water, this damage the pan surface and it's non-stick ability.
Hand wash ONLY
2 QT. Saucepan with Lid x 1