Shineuri 5 pieces nonstick copper pan set - 8/9.5/11/12 inch
- ☞ “Real Copper Stimulation Technology (RCS-Tech)” is a system to combine different layers made from different materials, the construction of the cookware and also the special coating formula from Germany to stimulate the real copper cookware performance while cooking. The RCS-Tech not only enhances the advantages of Real copper cookware but also improves the disadvantages of it.
- ☞ “Copper really is the fancy sports car of the cookware world” quoted by a famous Chef. Why? Copper Cookware provide a extraordinary experiences for cooking. It’s the best metallic conductor with 398W/m.k, 20 times faster than Stainless Steel(16W/m.k), 10 times faster than Cast iron (38W/m.k) which is normally used in dutch oven. The heat can be even all around the cookware in just a few seconds. Copper heats rapidly and evenly and cools down as soon as it’s removed from the heat.
- ☞ “Designed in USA” by experienced Blacksmith and advised by culinary expert. The factory was rooted in producing for commercial restaurant kitchens across the USA and Europe. We have been working with many successful restaurant owners, professional chefs and culinary experts to develop different types of cookware. The RCS-Tech is one of the best we have developed to enhance the pros of copper and improve the cons from the coppers.
- ☞ “Why RCS-Tech is better than real copper cookware?” Our cookware is Non-stick, ceramic, lightweight and easy to lift, easy to clean, fair price, require normal care as other cookware, dishwasher safe and can cook acidic foods(pH of 4.6 or lower). The real copper is heavy, pricey, require special methods to clean and care, not dishwasher safe and not recommend to cook acidic foods. Moreover, sometimes the taste of the food might be affected by the copper.
- ☞ “What would you get in this package?” 8 inch frying pan , 9.5 Omelet Pan , 11 inch fry pan , 12 inch frying pan with lid x 1
Oven Safe up to 550℉
PTFE PTOA FREE
Stove - top & oven use
Easy to Install & Use
Don't use the pan with harsh soaps, abrasives and any sharp objectives.
Don't cut food while it is in the pan.
After use, allow the pan to cool completely before washing.
Don't plunge a hot pan into cold water, as this can damage the pan nonstick surface.
5pc Set Includes
8 inch frying pan , 9.5 Omelet Pan , 11 inch fry pan , 12 inch frying pan with lid x 1
- Shipping & Returns
Care & Notes
Cleaning by hand in soapy water is enough.
The pan must be cleaned each time it's used to remove the film of grease that can stay on the surface.
If the pan is only wiped with a paper towel or rinsed in water,
the film won't be fully removed and may cook the next time you use the pan: stains may appear.
Non-stick pans must not be cleaned with scouring powders or scouring pads.
A nylon sponge is ideal for both the interior and exterior of the pan.