Shineuri nonstick 6 pcs frying pan set
- Heat Distribution: Made of heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction, The saute pan can deliver lasting durability, provide quick and even heat distribution and prevent hot spots.
- Nonstick Surface for Easy Cleaning: allows for lower - fat cooking options, less oil or butter needed - Food slides right off. Cleaning is as easy as warm water and a sponge, Just dry it off and put it away. Don’t wash the fry pan with harsh soaps, abrasives. Dishwasher Safe.
- Tempered Glass Lid for View Food : Made of tempered glass and surrounded by a stainless steel rim to seal, the lid retains heat and moisture. The vent hole on the lid is designed for enough steam can escape to prevent the lid from jiggling and spattering while you are simmering. The knob-style handle stays cool to the touch. Maximum temperature safe to 350F.
- Various Food to Cook: Maximum temperature safe up to 482℉for saute pan. The saute pan is wide and deep enough to hold a large amount for multiple uses - Excellent for soup, sauces, grains, pasta, and rice, boiling water and reheat foods, heating up a canned veggies, or gravy. (Use in Oven is not allowed )
- Compatible for Many Stove Tops: Good for cooking with induction, gas, electric or ceramic glass stove-tops.
Includes: 9.5 Saute Pan, 11inch Wok, 7 inch Omelete Pan,9.5 frying pan.
Nonstick Material makes food slide right off. - Less oil and butter needed.
Clean up is a breeze - Just warm water and a sponge is all you need. Dishwasher Safe.
Stove-top use - Gas / Electric / Induction / Ceramic Glass.
Cooking Way - fry, grill, roast, steam, sauce, ect. such as fried eggs or grilled cheese.
Perfect for 2-3 person meal.
Don't use the pan with harsh soaps, abrasives and any sharp objectives.
Don't cut food while it is in the pan.
After use, allow the pan to cool completely before washing.
Don't plunge a hot pan into cold water, as this can damage the pan non-stick surface.
Use in Oven is NOT allowed
Shipping & Returns
Care & Notes
Questions & Answers