We’ll always keep your data safe and secure. So you’re clued up, here’s why we need it and how we use it.
1. The Good StuffWe will only use your data to up your experience.
2. Locked DownWe’ll protect your data like it’s our own.
3. Straight TalkingWe’ll always talk your language and have your back – no nonsense, no surprises.
4. No SpamYou decide what and how you hear from us.
5. Just the EssentialsYour info won’t just hang about – if we don’t need it, we’ll delete it.
Protecting Your Privacy
Shineuri, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors (yep, we mean you). The Shineuri team members are customers themselves, of both Shineuri and other internet sites – so we totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, drop us a line at email@example.com.
For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy— is Shineuri.com Limited